Thursday, August 6, 2015

August 1, 2015



Thank goodness for Riley, he helped me get up this morning. Not a pretty site. It took a bit to catch my breath and be able to move. Soooo, I learned trying to raise up from a complete prone position is totally out of the picture. After I am up and around it gets way better. I was sent home with pain pills, an inhaler, and a steroid pack.
            I have learned that my honey is a pretty good cook. He has taken over the household duties for the most part. I feel guilty and have to work through these feelings. But he is doing so well. I know that I am in good hands. The part that kills me is I can't do what I did before, help him, cook for him, it is breaking my heart. I guess that's the emotional downside to this. But I will work hard to get better so I can take back my wifely duties.
            We have a fig tree in our front yard, this year it gave us a bumper crop. Riley put them in water so they can be canned tomorrow. Don't know how much help I will be, but he will learn to can figs tomorrow. Don't want them all going to waste. LOL But for the rest of the day, I am not going to do anything. Today is our day of rest, and rest we will.

No comments:

Post a Comment