Saturday, August 8, 2015

August 8, 2015

Everything is on hold, one day blurs into another. The one thing I have noticed is that I really have no ambition to do anything right now. I don't think that is a good thing, but it seems like my motivation is gone. I need to snap out of this.

The kids and grandchildren have been calling every day. That makes me smile. And my honey Riley is trying so hard. He makes me smile. I guess as time goes on and the doctor devises a plan for me I will feel better. At least then I will be doing something constructive instead of just waiting. Just waiting is not acceptable to me, but for now, I am on hold.

Had a nice surprise though, brought a smile and laughter and reminded me that I have a support group to help me through this. Thank you Kathy! And on the plus plus I have cupcakes and liquorish whips. Now how good is that. So enough of the I feel sorry for myself syndrome and on with the fight! I am good, I am going to get well, I am loved. A person can't ask for more than that.

4 comments:

  1. Just wanted you to know, I've been reading your blog! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you my Queen then! Because their can be no princess without a queen!

    ReplyDelete