Thursday, August 6, 2015

August 2, 2015



Well,  another day, I thank you God. Won't do much today,  getting my paperwork ready to make doctor appointments tomorrow. Riley and I canned figs today, he did a great job and I was able to at least pack the jars. I don't think he likes canning but he was a champ to help.
            Riley propped up my half of the bed so I rested well last night. He also got me a bed that will recline so that I can get myself up and down. So excited. (Although, it still needs to be put together. LOL) He also was able to get me a nebulizer, the inhaler just doesn't work. It seems with a nebulizer I can take a breathing treatment and the pain in my back subsides. Makes life a whole lot better for now.
            Today is a good day, just getting a new grip on what is going to happen and determined to fight to get better. Strange things go through your head when you are in this position. But it all comes down to my family, I have to be strong, I have to win this war with Mr. C. so that I can take my life back.
            I have been surprised with the support that I have received from the people in the town where I live. I just never imagined it. Thank you all. So with all the wonderful support from family and friends, how can I not get better. I am not afraid, I feel confident and good about the outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment