Tuesday, August 11, 2015

August 11, 2015

                    Well, today is another hurry up and wait day. Have not heard a word about Insurance, and have been unable to get any answers so far. Will try again tomorrow.
                    I am still speechless and amazed at the support that I have been given from Family, Friends and Face Book Friends. It is worldwide! Who would have ever thunk it? But I am so grateful for this support, it makes every day easier.
                    I learned a couple of things that really spiked my hope and determination yesterday. A dear friend that lives here in Nye County has a cousin that is 14 years cancer free from the same kind that I have. What impressed me the most is her cousin's also went into the bone like mine, and that's what I was the most scared of. Thank you Paula for sharing that with me. You will never know how much that helped. I also learned two new mantra's that I will repeat every day!

              From Paula! " NOT being ok is NOT an option!"
              And from Crystal Summers - "I may have cancer, but cancer does not have me

                   These are my new mantra's for awhile. Thank you everyone, you are all so special. Yup, today is a good day and tomorrow will be better. I know that it is going to get bad for awhile, but I will make it through this.

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you every day, every day. I like your new mantra's.

    ReplyDelete